Welcome

Welcome to my blog.

This blog will be my scratch pad, my sketch pad, my gallery, my portfolio & my business outlet.

If you like art, hope you enjoy your visit here. It ain't much but this is what I love to do. Would love to hear your views. Come by often as I'll try my best to update it regularly.

If you want me to draw for you, contact me! Will be glad to be of service. Just keep me in mind when you're planning to give that special gift for someone, or if you want something special on the wall of your home, or if you want something unique to commemorate a special occasion, or any other drawing related needs that you might have.

Saturday, November 10, 2012

Bully

Bully
You'll find these type in schools & playgrounds anywhere. The school counselors sage advice to parents and bully victims: ignore them or report them so they can be counsel.... yea rightttt. It may not be politically correct, but IMHO, a return punch work much better in the long term OR if they're bigger than you.... hit them where it hurt most.... between the legs!! ...if they are boys of course :)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...